Sunday, September 25, 2011

Georgia Weekend

Shorty and I , doing the grove what a set up














blue grass playing in the grove




















New member to our grove club, Gary Zeigler, from Atlanta, GA. Gary was an assistant coach under Lou Holtz at Notre Dame. (his daughter Hannah is a freshman at Ole Miss)




Man he has some stories.



HERE IS HIS EMAIL SUNDAY AFTER


Suzy – I just wanted to Thank You and the “Rebel Crew” for welcoming Tom and myself to your spectacular tailgating tent on Saturday. As a rookie tailgater for the first time at “The Grove”, I was much impressed. Not only was the set-up, décor, food, drink and festivity impressive; but the warmth, character, generosity, spirit, and love of all those who welcomed us was special. I know my daughter Hannah is in good hands at such a special University and I look forward to becoming engrained in the fabric of Ole Miss over the next 4 years. Please pass this note on to all those in your tailgate family. I do not remember all of the names but you, your husband Chris, Linda and Roy, Brett are a few of the names I do remember. Have a fantastic trip to Fresno and bring back a win for the Rebel Family back home.
Sincerely,
Gary






















No comments: